The MH Line
Welcome to TheMHLine's website. Please regester to use the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MH Line
Welcome to TheMHLine's website. Please regester to use the forums.
The MH Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trapper in put

2 posters

Go down

trapper in put Empty trapper in put

Post  myke Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:13 am

what does every one think between bridger vs duke just asking for a review ive got 80 long spring victors just looking to up grade with so newer traps. cuz duke 4x4 4 125.00 and bridger 2 2 coils 125.00 this is only my second year trapping look for so imput...

myke

Back to top Go down

trapper in put Empty Re: trapper in put

Post  Elkhunter4life Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:40 pm

myke wrote:what does every one think between bridger vs duke just asking for a review ive got 80 long spring victors just looking to up grade with so newer traps. cuz duke 4x4 4 125.00 and bridger 2 2 coils 125.00 this is only my second year trapping look for so imput...

There is not a whole lot of differnce inbetween them i personally feel that the bridgers are easier to work with and tune to my specs but that does not effect on how eather of these traps preform.I would prefer using a bridger trap when i get to the larger sizes like a #5 just because it gives a bigger opening the way i place my sets to get better catches on my animals.
Elkhunter4life
Elkhunter4life

Back to top Go down