The MH Line
Welcome to TheMHLine's website. Please regester to use the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MH Line
Welcome to TheMHLine's website. Please regester to use the forums.
The MH Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About to purchase trapping equipment

+2
localboyshane@gmail.com
William
6 posters

Go down

About to purchase trapping equipment Empty About to purchase trapping equipment

Post  William Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey this is William, one of the two founders of The MH Line. I was wondering if any body out there has ever used the Coyote Jake Traps made by J.C. Conners. They look like good traps and I wanted some advice from somebody who had used this product before, the traps are kind of expensive.
William
William
Admin

Back to top Go down

About to purchase trapping equipment Empty traps

Post  localboyshane@gmail.com Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:19 am

we like the MB-550-rc and bridger #2 WE GET THEM FROM minnesota trapline 550 the best 2 coil( bridger we have them mod)

localboyshane@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

About to purchase trapping equipment Empty response

Post  William Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 pm

thanks for the info I also use bridger and some victor traps. I havent had any expeirence with the minnesota traps or the Jake traps, though I already know one flaw, TO EXPENSIVE! However, I also use minnesota trapline products, what a great company and they are the nicest people.
William
William
Admin

Back to top Go down

About to purchase trapping equipment Empty Re: About to purchase trapping equipment

Post  nccoyote Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 am

You wont be sorry if you try the 550's. I like your videos. Where are you guys from?

nccoyote

http://www.piedmontwildlife.com

Back to top Go down

About to purchase trapping equipment Empty 550

Post  William Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:34 pm

The 550 traps are great, I love how there is no adjustments needed. There is zero pan play and the trap has a large kill area. I tried out a dozen and was so impressed by them I ordered a dozen more. I also love the audible CLICK when you set them, what a great trap.
William
William
Admin

Back to top Go down

About to purchase trapping equipment Empty Re: About to purchase trapping equipment

Post  Elkhunter4life Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:16 am

Those traps have had had great reviews from most people that i have had the chance to talk to. They have the larger traget area for captures fast with the loud click from the nightlatch. Very little adjustments needed to be applied to these trap almost ready outta the box. Very good trap for around skidish animals that have seen it all only own a few of these traps and have had great sucess great trap to have just have to get the experance on how they work to the tee but that goes for all traps expesally because they all have there own personalitys
Elkhunter4life
Elkhunter4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Trapper 19 Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:13 pm

hows it goin

Trapper 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Elkhunter4life Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Trapper 19 wrote:hows it goin
Oh its going
Elkhunter4life
Elkhunter4life

Back to top Go down

Post  tneel Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:47 pm

william, I have used this traps before and i also set 1.65 modified bridgers and 2 modified bridgers and they performed abot the same

tneel

Back to top Go down

Post  tneel Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 pm

I HAVE USE THE J.C. Conners TRAPS AND REALLY LIKE THEM BUT AS YOU SAID THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE. SOME OF THE NIGHTLATCHES HAD TO BE MODIFIED AND FILED DOWN A LITTLE MORE THOUGH.

tneel

Back to top Go down

Post  tneel Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:14 pm

have u used any montana coil spring #2

tneel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down